Inspiring Quotes by Mother Teresa on Kindness, Love & Charity | Mother T...

Inspiring Quotes by Mother Teresa on Kindness, Love and Charity | Mother Teresa Quotes | Bright Quotes


If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

“Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.

I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.

I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.

Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.






Mother Teresa Quotes, mother teresa love quotes, mother teresa quotes kindness, mother teresa quotes in english, mother teresa, mother teresa quotes on love, best mother teresa quotes, quotes by mother teresa, top mother teresa quotes, mother teresa life changing quotes, Quotes, Bright Quotes, quotes channel, life quotes, inspirational quotes, quotes about life, deep quotes, motivational quotes, famous quotes, powerful quotes, best quotes, mother teresa biography, mother teresa life story

Post a Comment

0 Comments