15 Deep Quotes That Will Make You Cry | SAD Quotes | emotional quotes | Bright Quotes

15 Deep Quotes That Will Make You Cry | SAD Quotes | emotional quotes | Bright Quotes


No one had ever told her this basic fact: not everyone got to be loved.

Humanity will destroy itself, body and soul, before it will learn a simple lesson.

But grief makes a monster out of us sometimes. And sometimes you say and do things to the people you love that you can’t forgive yourself for.

Life damages us, every one. We can’t escape that damage. But now, I am also learning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.





If he were to put his heart in my hand, he might never find it again. And I’m not cruel enough to let him break while he tries to heal the impossible.

I knew how to die. It was the living that scared me.

Grief is forever. It doesn’t go away; it becomes part of you, step for step, breath for breath.

Envy hurt exponentially more than heartbreak because your soul was torn in two, half soaring with happiness for another person, half mired in a well of selfpity and pain.

You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world. . . but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I just wanted to tell you that I understand if you go. It’s okay if you have to leave us. It’s okay if you want to stop fighting.

How much did it hurt? It was like a million paper cuts on my heart.




Quotes, Bright Quotes, quotes channel, life quotes, Inspirational quotes, Quotes about life, Deep quotes, Motivational quotes, Famous quotes, powerful quotes, Best quotes

Post a Comment

0 Comments